There’s a pool design for every outdoor space–even long, narrow side yards or smack-dab-in-the-middle courtyards. From sleek, modern masterpieces to Mediterranean escapes to private waterparks to natural pools, we’ve found every size, style, design, and type of pool you can imagine. Dive in and be dazzled by some of the most luxurious pool design brisbane.
Tips for designing your next pool
- Keep your design simple and easy to follow.
- Go with a flat bottom pool instead of angled.
- Box shapes are best for pool designs.
- Try to avoid too many fittings.
- Don’t go too deep, that’s never a good idea.
- Go for concrete or prefabricated pools.
- Use a well or borehole if you have one for filling the water.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Have it designed by a pool design professional.
A waterpark-like experience with an elegant design that will appeal to all ages is what Pool Environments of Dallas came up with for this entertaining backyard in Texas. The pool features stones, waterfalls and features, islands, colourful landscaping, and inviting artistic elements.
A beautiful backyard pool can be as calming for your mind as it is refreshing for your body. From minimalist modern designs to more formal, elaborate styles, the key to sophisticated swimming pools is to complement the landscape rather than compete with it. If you’re planning for summer or simply dreaming of it on a dreary winter day, dive into these serene swimming pool designs for a luxurious escape. Pool Design Brisbane have many outstanding ideas and concepts to choose from.
Plunge and Courtyard pools
If you have a small backyard you don’t have to miss out on the joys of pool ownership. Plunge pools are perfect for transforming a small area into an oasis you call home. Sizes start at 2.8 and go up to 7.0m long. These pools are extra deep and feature a wide bench seat so you can really relax. Paradise is where you make it.